Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Auditing, Assurance, and Internal Control
2. IT Governance
3. System Security I–Networks and Operating Systems
4. System Security II–Data Management
5. Systems Development and Program Change Procedures
6. Overview of Transaction Processing and financial Reporting Systems
7. Computer-Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques
8. CAATTs for Data Extraction and Analysis
9. Application Controls and Substantive Testing I–The Revenue Cycle
10. Application Controls and Substantive Testing II–The Expenditure Cycle
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
12. Ethics, Fraud Schemes and Fraud Detection
Name: Information Technology Auditing 4th Edition
Author: James A. Hall
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Information Technology Auditing 4th Edition, by James A. Hall.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 654 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!