Complete eTextbook Content:
PART ONE: INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management
2. Equal Opportunity and the Law
3. The Managers Role in Strategic Human Resource Management
PART TWO: RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT
4. Job Analysis
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Employee Testing and Selection
7. Interviewing Candidates
PART THREE: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
8. Training and Developing Employees
9. Performance Management and Appraisal
10. Coaching, Careers, and Talent Management
PART FOUR: COMPENSATION
11. Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
12. Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
13. Benefits and Services
PART FIVE: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
14. Ethics, Justice, and Fair Treatment in HR Management
15. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
16. Employee Safety and Health
17. Managing Global Human Resources
18. Managing Human Resources in Entrepreneurial Firms
Name: Human Resource Management, Global Edition, 15th Edition
Author: Gary Dessler
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Human Resource Management, Global Edition, 15th Edition, by Gary Dessler.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 723 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!