Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I. 21st Century Human Resource Management Strategic Planning and Legal Issues
1. The New Human Resource Management Process
2. Strategy-Driven Human Resource Management
3. The Legal Environment and Diversity Management
Part II. Staffing
4. Workforce Planning: Job Analysis, Design, and Employment Forecasting
5. Recruiting Job Candidates
6. Selecting New Employees
Part III. Developing and Managing
7. Learning and Development
8. Performance Management and Appraisal
9. Rights and Employee Management
10. Employee and Labor Relations
Part IV. Compensating
11. Compensation Management
12. Incentive Pay
13. Employee Benefits
Part V. Protecting and Expanding Organizational Reach
14. Workplace Safety, Health, and Security
15. Organizational Ethics, Sustainability, and Social Responsibility
16. Global Issues for Human Resource Managers
Name: Human Resource Management: Functions, Applications, and Skill Development 3rd Edition
Author: Robert N. Lussier, John R. Hendon
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Human Resource Management: Functions, Applications, and Skill Development 3rd Edition, by Robert N. Lussier, John R. Hendon.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1919 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!