Complete eTextbook Content:
PART ONE: INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management
2. Equal Opportunity and the Law
3. Human Resource Management Strategy and Performance
PART TWO: RECRUITMENT, PLACEMENT, AND TALENT MANAGEMENT
4. Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Employee Testing and Selection
7. Interviewing Candidates
PART THREE: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
8. Training and Developing Employees
9. Performance Management and Appraisal
10. Managing Careers and Retention
PART FOUR: COMPENSATION
11. Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
12. Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
13. Benefits and Services
PART FIVE: ENRICHMENT TOPICS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
14. Building Positive Employee Relations
15. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
16. Safety, Health, and Risk Management
17. Managing Global Human Resources
18. Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
Appendix A: HRCI PHR and SPHR Certification Body of Knowledge
Appendix B: About the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge Model and Certification Exams
Appendix C: Comprehensive Cases
Name: Human Resource Management, 16th Edition
Author: Gary Dessler
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Human Resource Management 16th Edition, by Gary Dessler.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 724 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!