Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Servicing Heavy-Duty Trucks.
2. Shop Safety and Operations.
3. Tools and Fasteners.
5. Fundamentals of Electricity.
6. Fundamentals of Electronics and Computers.
8. Charging Systems.
9. Cranking Systems.
10. Chassis Electrical Circuits.
11. Diagnosis and Repair of Electronic Circuits.
13. Hydraulics Fundamentals.
15. Standard Transmissions.
16. Standard Transmission Servicing.
17. Torque Converters.
18. Automatic Transmissions.
19. Automatic Transmission Maintenance.
20. Automated Manual Transmissions (AMTs) and Hybrids.
21. Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmissions (ECATs).
22. Driveshaft Assemblies.
23. Heavy-Duty Truck Axles.
24. Heavy-Duty Truck Axle Service and Repair.
25. Steering and Alignment.
26. Suspension Systems.
27. Wheels and Tires.
28. Truck Brake Systems.
29. Hydraulic and Air-over-Hydraulic Braking Systems.
30. ABS and EBS Braking Systems.
31. Air Brake Servicing.
32. Vehicle Chassis Frame.
33. Heavy-Duty Truck Trailers.
34. Fifth Wheels and Coupling Systems.
35. Heavy-Duty HVAC systems.
Name: Heavy Duty Truck Systems, 7th Edition
Author: Sean Bennett
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Heavy Duty Truck Systems 7th Edition, by Sean Bennett.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1377 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!