Complete eBook Content:
Part 1: Synthesis Gas Production
1. Energy Sources and Energy Supply
2. Overview of Gasification
3. Gasifier Types- Designs and Engineering
4. Chemistry, Thermodynamics, and Kinetics
Part 2: Process Feedstocks
5. Coal Gasification
6. Gasification of Viscous Feedstock
7. Gasification of Biomass
8. Gasification of Waste
9. Gas Cleaning
Part 3: Applications
10. Gasification in a Refinery
11. Hydrogen Production
12. Fischer-Tropsch Process
13. Fuels and Chemicals Production
14. Gasification – A Process for Now and the Future
Name: Handbook of Gasification Technology: Science, Processes, and Applications
Author: James G. Speight
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Handbook of Gasification Technology: Science, Processes, and Applications, by James G. Speight.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 527 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original Handbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!