Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION SECURITY.
1. Introduction to Information Security.
2. Network Security Policies and Standards.
3. Authenticating Users.
Part II: FIREWALLS.
4. Introduction to Firewalls.
5. Packet Filtering.
6. Firewall Configuration and Administration.
7. Working with Proxy Servers and Application-Level Firewalls.
8. Selecting and Implementing the Firewall.
Part III: VPNs.
9. Encryption and Firewalls.
10. Setting Up a Virtual Private Network.
Appendix A. Setting up and Operating a Software Firewall
Name: Guide to Firewalls and VPNs 3rd Edition
Author: Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord, Andrew Green
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Guide to Firewalls and VPNs 3rd Edition, by Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord, Andrew Green.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 370 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!