Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Fundamentals of Satellite Navigation Systems
3. Fundamentals of Inertial Navigation
4. GNSS Signal Structure, Characteristics, and Information Utilization
5. GNSS Antenna Design and Analysis
6. GNSS Receiver Design and Analysis
7. GNSS Measurement Errors
8. Differential GNSS
9. GNSS and GEO Signal Integrity
10. Kalman Filtering
11. Inertial Navigation Error Analysis
12. GNSS/INS Integration
Appendix A. Software
Appendix B. Coordinate Systems and Transformations
Appendix C. PDF Ambiguity Errors in Nonlinear Kalman Filtering
Name: Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Inertial Navigation, and Integration 4th Edition
Author: Mohinder S. Grewal, Angus P. Andrews, Chris G. Bartone
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Inertial Navigation, and Integration 4th Edition, by Mohinder S. Grewal, Angus P. Andrews, Chris G. Bartone.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 609 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!