Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction
1. Introduction to Global Marketing
Part II: The Global Marketing Environment
2. The Global Economic Environment
3. The Global Trade Environment
4. Social and Cultural Environments
5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
Part III: Approaching Global Markets
6. Global Information Systems and Market Research
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
8. Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing
9. Global Market-Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances
Part IV: The Global Marketing Mix
10. Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing
11. Pricing Decisions
12. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution
13. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations
14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Special Forms of Marketing Communication
15. Global Marketing and the Digital Revolution
Part V: Strategy and Leadership in the Twenty-First Century
16. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage
17. Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility
Name: Global Marketing, 9th Edition
Author: Warren J. Keegan, Mark C. Green
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Global Marketing, 9th Edition, by Warren J. Keegan, Mark C. Green.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 627 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!