Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Genetics
2. Chromosomes and Cellular Reproduction
3. Basic Principles of Heredity
4. Sex Determination and Sex-Linked Characteristics
5. Extensions and Modifications of Basic Principles
6. Pedigree Analysis, Applications, and Genetic Testing
7. Linkage, Recombination, and Eukaryotic Gene Mapping
8. Chromosome Variation
9. Bacterial and Viral Genetic Systems
10. DNA: The Chemical Nature of the Gene
11. Chromosome Structure and Organelle DNA
12. DNA Replication and Recombination
14. RNA Molecules and RNA Processing
15. The Genetic Code and Translation
16. Control of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes
17. Control of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
18. Gene Mutations and DNA Repair
19. Molecular Genetic Analysis and Biotechnology
20. Genomics and Proteomics
22. Developmental Genetics and Immunogenetics
23. Cancer Genetics
24. Quantitative Genetics
25. Population Genetics
26. Evolutionary Genetics
Reference Guide to Model Genetic Organisms
Working with Fractions: A Review
Answers to Selected Problems
Name: Genetics: A Conceptual Approach 6th Edition
Author: Benjamin J. Pierce
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Genetics: A Conceptual Approach 6th Edition, by Benjamin J. Pierce.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2524 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!