Complete eTextbook Content:
Introduction. Opening the Conversation
Part 1. CONCEPTUAL FOUNDATIONS.
1. The Study of Communication, Gender and Culture.
2. Theoretical Approaches to Gender Development.
3. The Rhetorical Shaping of Gender: Competing Images of Women.
4. The Rhetorical Shaping of Gender: Competing Images of Men.
5. Gendered Verbal Communication.
6. Gendered Nonverbal Communication.
Part 2. GENDERED COMMUNICATION IN PRACTICE.
7. Becoming Gendered.
8. Gendered Education: Communication in Schools.
9. Gendered Close Relationships.
10. Gendered Organizational Communication.
11. Gendered Media.
12. Gendered Power and Violence.
Name: Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender, & Culture 13th Edition
Author: Julia T. Wood, Natalie Fixmer-Oraiz
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender, & Culture 13th Edition, by Julia T. Wood, Natalie Fixmer-Oraiz.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 339 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!