Complete eTextbook Content:
PART ONE: Introduction and General Principles
1. Basic Ideas and Examples
2. How to Think About Strategic Games
PART TWO: Concepts and Techniques
3. Games with Sequential Moves.
4. Simultaneous-Move Games: Discrete Strategies
5. Simultaneous-Move Games: Continuous Strategies, Discussion and Evidence
6. Combining Sequential and Simultaneous Moves
7. Simultaneous-Move Games: Mixed Strategies
PART THREE: Some Broad Classes of Strategies and Games
8. Uncertainty and Information
9. Strategic Moves
10. The Prisoners’ Dilemma and Repeated Games
11. Collective-Action Games
12. Evolutionary Games
13. Mechanism Design
PART FOUR: Applications to Specific Strategic Situations
14. Brinkmanship: The Cuban Missile Crisis
15. Strategy and Voting
16. Bidding Strategy, and Auction Design
Name: Games of Strategy 4th Edition
Author: Avinash K. Dixit, Susan Skeath, David H. Reiley
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Games of Strategy 4th Edition, by Avinash K. Dixit, Susan Skeath, David H. Reiley.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 755 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!