Complete eTextbook Content:
1) Introduction and Overview
Part One – Thermodynamics
2) Basic Concepts of Thermodynamics
3) Energy, Energy Transfer, and General Energy Analysis
4) Properties of Pure Substances
5) Energy Analysis of Closed Systems
6) Mass and Energy Analysis of Control Volumes
7) The Second Law of Thermodynamics
9) Power and Refrigeration Cycles
Part Two – Fluid Mechanics
10) Introduction and Properties of Fluids
11) Fluid Statics
12) Bernoulli and Energy Equations
13) Momentum Analysis of Flow Systems
14) Internal Flow
15) External Flow: Drag and Lift
Part Three – Heat Transfer
16) Mechanisms of Heat Transfer
17) Steady Heat Conduction
18) Transient Heat Conduction
19) Forced Convection
20) Natural Convection
21) Radiation Heat Transfer
22) Heat Exchangers
Appendix 1 – Property Tables and Charts (SI UNITS)
Appendix 2 – Property Tables and Charts (ENGLISH UNITS)
Name: Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences 5th Edition
Author: Yunus Cengel, Robert Turner, John Cimbala
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences 5th Edition, by Yunus Cengel, Robert Turner, John Cimbala.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1087 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!