Complete eTextbook Content:
Preface: Invalidating Axioms
2. Architectural Thinking
4. Architecture Characteristics Defined
5. Identifying Architectural Characteristics
6. Measuring and Governing Architecture Characteristics
7. Scope of Architecture Characteristics
8. Component-Based Thinking
II. Architecture Styles
10. Layered Architecture Style
11. Pipeline Architecture Style
12. Microkernel Architecture Style
13. Service-Based Architecture Style
14. Event-Driven Architecture Style
15. Space-Based Architecture Style
16. Orchestration-Driven Service-Oriented Architecture
17. Microservices Architecture
18. Choosing the Appropriate Architecture Style
III. Techniques and Soft Skills
19. Architecture Decisions
20. Analyzing Architecture Risk
21. Diagramming and Presenting Architecture
22. Making Teams Effective
23. Negotiation and Leadership Skills
24. Developing a Career Path
Appendix A. Self-Assessment Questions
Name: Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach
Author: Mark Richards, Neal Ford
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach, by Mark Richards, Neal Ford.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 567 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!