Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: GLOBAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT
1. Multinational Fin Mgmt: Challenges & Opportunities
2. The International Monetary System
3. The Balance of Payments
4. Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
PART II: FOREIGN EXCHANGE THEORY & MARKETS
5. The Foreign Exchange Market
6. International Parity Conditions
Appendix: An Algebraic Primer to Parity Conditions
7. Foreign Currency Futures & Options
8. Interest Rate Derivatives & Swaps
9. Exchange Rate Determination & Forecasting
PART III : FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE
10. Transaction Exposure
11. Translation Exposure
12. Operating Exposure
PART IV: FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM
13. The Global Cost and Availability of Capital
14. Funding the Multinational Firm
15. Multinational Tax Management
16. International Trade Finance
PART V: FOREIGN INVESTMENTS & OPERATIONS
17. Foreign Direct Investment & Political Risk
18. Multinational Capital Budgeting & Cross-Border Acquisitions
Name: Fundamentals of Multinational Finance, 6th Edition
Author: David K. Eiteman, Michael H. Moffett, Arthur I. Stonehill
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Fundamentals of Multinational Finance, 6th Edition, by Eiteman, Moffett, Stonehill.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 599 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!