Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Futures markets and central counterparties
3. Hedging strategies using futures
4. Interest rates
5. Determination of forward and futures prices
6. Interest rate futures
8. Securitization and the credit crisis of 2007
9. Mechanics of options markets
10. Properties of stock options
11. Trading strategies involving options
12. Introduction to binomial trees
13. Valuing stock options: the Black–Scholes–Merton model
14. Employee stock options
15. Options on stock indices and currencies
16. Futures options and Black’s model
17. The Greek letters
18. Binomial trees in practice
19. Volatility smiles
20. Value at risk and expected shortfall
21. Interest rate options
22. Exotic options and other nonstandard products
23. Credit derivatives
24. Weather, energy, and insurance derivatives
25. Derivatives mishaps and what we can learn from them
Name: Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets, 9th Edition
Author: John C. Hull
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets, 9th Edition, by John C. Hull.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 617 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!