Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Overview of Engineering Economic Analysis
2. Time Value of Money Calculations
3. Equivalence, Loans, and Bonds
4. Present Worth
5. Annual Worth and Future Worth
6. Rate of Return
7. Replacement Analysis
9. Income Taxes
11. Break-Even, Sensitivity, and Risk Analysis
12. Capital Budgeting
13. Obtaining and Estimating Cash Flows
Name: Fundamentals of Engineering Economic Analysis, 2nd Edition
Author: John A. White, Kellie S. Grasman, Kenneth E. Case, Kim LaScola Needy, David B. Pratt
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Fundamentals of Engineering Economic Analysis, 2nd Edition, by John A. White, Kellie S. Grasman, Kenneth E. Case, Kim LaScola Needy, David B. Pratt.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1007 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!