Complete eTextbook Content:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. The Financial Manager and the Firm
PART 2: FOUNDATIONS
2. The Financial System and the Level of Interest Rates
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flows, and Taxes
4. Analyzing Financial Statements
PART 3: VALUATION OF FUTURE CSAH FLOWS AND RISK
5. The Time Value of Money
6. Discounted Cash Flows and Valuation
7. Risk and Return
8. Bond Valuation and the Structure of Interest Rates
9. Stock Valuation
PART 4: CAPITAL BUDGETING DECISIONS
10. The Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
11. Cash Flows and Capital Budgeting
12. Evaluating Project Economics
13. The Cost of Capital
PART 5: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND FINANCING DECISIONS
14. Working Capital Management
15. How Firms Raise Capital
16. Capital Structure Policy
17. Dividends, Stock Repurchases and Payout Policy
PART 6 BUSINESS FORMATION, VALUATION, AND FINANCIAL PLANNING
18. Business Formation, Growth, and Valuation
19. Financial Planning and Managing Growth
PART 7 OPTIONS IN CORPORATE FINANCE AND INTERNATIONAL DECISIONS
20. Options and Corporate Finance
21. International Financial Management
Name: Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 4th Edition
Author: Robert Parrino, David S. Kidwell, Thomas Bates, Stuart L. Gillan
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 4th Edition, by Parrino, Kidwell, Bates, Gillan.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 873 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!