Complete eTextbook Content:
PART 1: Introduction
1. Corporate Finance and the Financial Manager
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
PART 2: Interest Rates and Valuing Cash Flows
3. Time Value of Money: An Introduction
4. Time Value of Money: Valuing Cash Flow Streams
5. Interest Rates
7. Stock Valuation
PART 3: Valuation and the Firm
8. Investment Decision Rules
9. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
10. Stock Valuation: A Second Look
PART 4: Risk and Return
11. Risk and Return in Capital Markets
12. Systematic Risk and the Equity Risk Premium
13. The Cost of Capital
PART 5: Long-Term Financing
14. Raising Equity Capital
15. Debt Financing
PART 6: Capital Structure and Payout Policy
16. Capital Structure
17. Payout Policy
PART 7: Financial Planning and Forecasting
18. Financial Modeling and Pro Forma Analysis
19. Working Capital Management
20. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 8: Special Topics
21. Option Applications and Corporate Finance
22. Mergers and Acquisitions
23. International Corporate Finance
Name: Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 4th Edition
Author: Jonathan Berk, Peter DeMarzo, Jarrad Harford
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 4th Edition, by Jonathan Berk, Peter DeMarzo, Jarrad Harford.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 878 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!