Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Overviewof Corporate Finance
1. Introduction toCorporate Finance
3. FinancialAnalysis and Planning
Part II: Valuationof Future Cash Flows
4. Introduction toValuation: The Time Value of Money
5. Discounted CashFlow Valuation
6. Bond Valuation
7. Equity Valuation
Part III: CapitalBudgeting
8.Net PresentValue and Other Investment Criteria
9. Making CapitalInvestment Decisions
10. ProjectAnalysis and Evaluation
Part IV: Risk andReturn
11. Some Lessonsfrom Recent Capital Market History
12. Return, Risk,and the Security Market
Part V: Cost ofCapital and Long-Term Financial Policy
13. Cost of Capital
14. Raising Capital
15. FinancialLeverage and Capital Structure Policy
16. Dividends andPayout Policy
Part VI: Topics inCorporate Finance
17. Short-TermFinancial Planning and Management
18. InternationalCorporate Finance
20. Financial RiskManagement
21. Options andCorporate Finance
22. Mergers &Acquisitions
Name: Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 3rd Edition
Author: David Hillier, Iain Clacher, Stephen A. Ross, Randolph W. Westerfield, Bradford D. Jordan
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 3rd Edition, by David Hillier, Iain Clacher, Stephen A. Ross, Randolph W. Westerfield, Bradford D. Jordan.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1227 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!