This set includes following manuals:
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 10th Edition Solutions Manual by Brealey, Myers, Marcus
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 10th Edition Test Bank by Brealey, Myers, Marcus
Name: Fundamentals of Corporate Finance 10th Edition
Author: Richard A Brealey; Stewart C Myers; Alan J. Marcus
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-25 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part One: Introduction
- Goals and Governance of the Corporation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Accounting and Finance
- Measuring Corporate Performance
Part Two: Value
- The Time Value of Money
- Valuing Bonds
- Valuing Stocks
- Net Present Value and Other Investment Criteria
- Using Discounted Cash-Flow Analysis to Make Investment Decisions
- Project Analysis
Part Three: Risk
- Introduction to Risk, Return, and the Opportunity Cost of Capital
- Risk, Return, and Capital Budgeting
- The Weighted-Average Cost of Capital and Company Valuation
Part Four: Financing
- Introduction to Corporate Financing
- How Corporations Raise Venture Capital and Issue Securities
Part Five: Debt and Payout Policy
- Debt Policy
- Payout Policy
Part Six: Financial Analysis and Planning
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Short-Term Financial Planning
- Working Capital Management
Part Seven: Special Topics
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- International Financial Management
- Risk Management
Part Eight: Conclusion
- What We Do and Do Not Know about Finance
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!