Complete eTextbook Content:
- The Nature of Analytical Chemistry
PART I: TOOLS OF ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- Chemicals, Apparatus, and Unit Operations of Analytical Chemistry
- Using Spreadsheets in Analytical Chemistry
- Calculations Used in Analytical Chemistry
- Errors in Chemical Analyses
- Random Errors in Chemical Analysis
- Statistical Data Treatment and Evaluation
- Sampling, Standardization, and Calibration
PART II: CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIA
- Aqueous Solutions and Chemical Equilibria
- Effect of Electrolytes on Chemical Equilibria
- Solving Equilibrium Problems for Complex Systems
PART III: CLASSICAL METHODS OF ANALYSIS
- Gravimetric Methods of Analysis
- Titrimetric Methods; Precipitation Titrimetry
- Principles of Neutralization Titrations
- Titration Curves for Complex Acid/Bases Systems
- Applications of Neutralization Titrations
- Complexation Reactions and Titrations
PART IV: ELECTROCHEMICAL METHODS
- Introduction to Electrochemistry
- Applications of Standard Electrode Potentials
- Applications of Oxidation/Reduction Titrations
- Bulk Electrolysis: Electrogravimetry and Coulometry
PART V: SPECTROCHEMICAL ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Spectrochemical Methods
- Instruments for Optical Spectroscopy
- Molecular Absorption Spectroscopy
- Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
PART VI: KINETICS AND SEPARATIONS
- Kinetic Methods of Analysis
- Introduction to Analytical Separations
- Gas Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Miscellaneous Separation Methods
PART VII: PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
To access the following online-only chapters, enter ISBN 978-0-495-55828-6 at www.cengagebrain.com and visit this book’s companion website.
- Analysis of Real Samples
- Preparing Samples for Analysis
- Decomposing and Dissolving the Sample
- Selected Methods of Analysis
Name: Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry 9th Edition
Author: Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler, Stanley R. Crouch
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry 9th Edition, by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler, Stanley R. Crouch.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1090 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!