Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Introduction
1. Getting Started
2. The U.S. and Global Economies
3. The Economic Problem
4. Demand and Supply
Part 2: A Closer Look at Markets
5. Elasticities of Demand and Supply
6. Efficiency of Fairness and Markets
Part 3: How Governments Influence the Economy
7. Government Actions in Markets
9. Global Markets in Action
Part 4: Market Failure and Public Policy
11. Public Goods and Common Resources
12. Private Information and Healthcare Markets
Part 5: A Closer Look At Decision Makers
13. Consumer Choice and Demand
14. Production and Cost
Part 6: Prices, Profits, and Industry Performance
15. Perfect Competition
17. Monopolistic Competition
Part 7: Incomes and Inequality
19. Markets for Factors of Production
20. Economic Inequality
Name: Foundations of Microeconomics, 8th Edition
Author: Robin Bade, Michael Parkin
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Foundations of Microeconomics, 8th Edition, by Robin Bade, Michael Parkin.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 609 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!