Complete eTextbook Content:
2. The PAC Learning Framework
3. Rademacher Complexity and VC-Dimension
4. Model Selection
5. Support Vector Machines
6. Kernel Methods
8. On-Line Learning
9. Multi-Class Classification
12. Maximum Entropy Models
13. Conditional Maximum Entropy Models
14. Algorithmic Stability
15. Dimensionality Reduction
16. Learning Automata and Languages
17. Reinforcement Learning
A. Linear Algebra Review
B. Convex Optimization
C. Probability Review
D. Concentration Inequalities
E. Notions of Information Theory
Name: Foundations of Machine Learning, 2nd Edition
Author: Mehryar Mohri, Afshin Rostamizadeh, Ameet Talwalkar
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Foundations of Machine Learning 2nd Edition, by Mehryar Mohri, Afshin Rostamizadeh, Ameet Talwalkar.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 505 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!