Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Law and the Profession of Law.
3. Sources of the Law: Cases.
4. Sources of the Law: Legislation.
5. Trial and Appellate Courts.
6. State and Federal Courts.
7. Procedure in Civil Cases.
8. The Law of Criminal Procedure.
9. Criminal Law.
10. Torts, Personal Injury, and Compensation.
11. Contracts and Commercial Law.
12. The Law of Property.
13. Family Law.
14. Administrative Law and Procedure.
Appendix A: How to Read and Brief a Case.
Appendix B: The Constitution of the United States of America.
Name: Foundations of Law: Cases, Commentary and Ethics, 6th Edition
Author: Ransford C. Pyle, Carol M. Bast
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Foundations of Law: Cases, Commentary and Ethics, 6th Edition, by Ransford C. Pyle, Carol M. Bast.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 482 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!