Complete eTextbook Content:
Unit I EARTH MATERIALS
1. Matter and Minerals
2. Rocks: Materials of the Solid Earth
Unit II SCULPTURING EARTH’S SURFACE
3. Landscapes Fashioned by Water
4. Glacial and Arid Landscapes
Unit III FORCES WITHIN
5. Plate Tectonics: A Scientific Revolution Unfolds
6. Restless Earth: Earthquakes and Mountain Building
7. Volcanoes and Other Igneous Activity
Unit IV DECIPHERING EARTH’S HISTORY
8. Geologic Time
Unit V THE GLOBAL OCEAN
9. Oceans: The Last Frontier
10. The Restless Ocean
Unit VI EARTH’S DYNAMIC ATMOSPHERE
11. Heating the Atmosphere
12. Moisture, Clouds, and Precipitation
13. The Atmosphere in Motion
14. Weather Patterns and Severe Weather
Unit VII EARTH’S PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE
15. The Nature of the Solar System
16. Beyond the Solar System
Name: Foundations of Earth Science 8th Edition
Author: Frederick K. Lutgens, Edward J. Tarbuck, Dennis G. Tasa
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Foundations of Earth Science 8th Edition, by Frederick K. Lutgens, Edward J. Tarbuck, Dennis G. Tasa.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 577 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!