Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: THE SKY.
1. Here and Now.
2. A User’s Guide to the Sky.
3. Moon Phases and Eclipses.
4. Origins of Modern Astronomy.
6. Light and Telescopes.
Part 2: THE STARS.
7. Atoms and Spectra.
8. The Sun.
9. The Family of Stars.
10. The Interstellar Medium.
11. Formation and Structure of Stars.
12. Stellar Evolution.
13. Deaths of Stars.
14. Neutron Stars and Black Holes.
Part 3: GALAXIES AND THE UNIVERSE.
15. The Milky Way Galaxy.
17. Supermassive Black Holes and Active Galaxies.
18. Modern Cosmology.
Part 4: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
19. Origin of the Solar System and Extrasolar Planets.
20. Earth: The Active Planet.
21. The Moon and Mercury.
22. Venus and Mars.
23. Jupiter and Saturn.
24. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and the Kuiper Belt.
25. Meteorites, Asteroids, and Comets.
Part 5: LIFE.
Appendix A: Scientific Units and Astronomical Data.
Appendix B: Star Charts.
Name: Foundations of Astronomy, 13th Edition
Author: Michael A. Seeds, Dana Backman
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Foundations of Astronomy, 13th Edition, by Michael A. Seeds, Dana Backman.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 692 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!