Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Overview of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Valuation.
2. Asset and Liability Valuation and Income Recognition.
3. Income Flows versus Cash Flows: Understanding the Statement of Cash Flows.
4. Profitability Analysis.
5. Risk Analysis.
6. Financing Activities.
7. Investing Activities.
8. Operating Activities.
9. Accounting Quality.
10. Forecasting Financial Statements.
11. Risk-Adjusted Expected Rates of Return and the Dividends Valuation Approach.
12. Valuation: Cash-Flow Based Approaches.
13. Valuation: Earnings-Based Approaches.
14. Valuation: Market-Based Approaches.
Name: Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation 9th Edition
Author: James M. Wahlen, Stephen P. Baginski, Mark Bradshaw
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation 9th Edition, by Wahlen, Baginski, Bradshaw.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1058 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!