Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: OVERVIEW OF THE FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Role of Financial Markets and Institutions.
2. Determination of Interest Rates.
3. Structure of Interest Rates.
Part II: THE FED AND MONETARY POLICY.
4. Functions of the Fed.
5. Monetary Policy.
Part III: DEBT SECURITY MARKETS.
6. Money Markets.
7. Bond Markets.
8. Bond Valuation and Risk.
9. Mortgage Markets.
Part IV: EQUITY MARKETS.
10. Stock Offerings and Investor Monitoring.
11. Stock Valuation and Risk.
12. Market Microstructure and Strategies.
Part V: DERIVATIVE SECURITY MARKETS.
13. Financial Futures Markets.
14. Options Markets.
15. Swap Markets.
16. Foreign Exchange Derivative Markets.
Part VI: COMMERCIAL BANKING.
17. Commercial Bank Operations.
18. Bank Regulation.
19. Bank Management.
20. Bank Performance.
Part VII: NONBANK OPERATIONS.
21. Thrift Operations.
22. Finance Company Operations.
23. Mutual Fund Operations.
24. Securities Operations.
25. Insurance Operations.
26. Pension Fund Operations
Appendix A: Comprehensive Project.
Appendix B: Using Excel to Conduct Analyses.
Name: Financial Markets & Institutions 13th Edition
Author: Jeff Madura
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Markets & Institutions 13th Edition, by Jeff Madura.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2551 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!