Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1 INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL MARKETS
- Determinants of Interest Rates
- Interest Rates and Security Valuation
- The Federal Reserve System, Monetary Policy, and Interest Rates
Part 2 SECURITIES MARKETS
- Money Markets
- Bond Markets
- Mortgage Markets
- Stock Markets
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Derivative Securities Markets
Part 3 COMMERCIAL BANKS
- Commercial Banks: Industry Overview
- Commercial Banks’ Financial Statements and Analysis
- Regulation of Commercial Banks
Part 4 OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Other Lending Institutions: Savings Institutions, Credit Unions, and Finance Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Securities Firms and Investment Banks
- Investment Companies
- Pension Funds
Part 5 RISK MANAGEMENT IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Types of Risks Incurred by Financial Institutions
- Managing Credit Risk on the Balance Sheet
- Managing Liquidity Risk on the Balance Sheet
- Managing Interest Rate Risk and Insolvency Risk on the Balance Sheet
- Managing Risk off the Balance Sheet with Derivative Securities
- Managing Risk off the Balance Sheet with Loan Sales and Securitization
Name: Financial Markets and Institutions 7th Edition
Author: Anthony Saunders, Marcia Cornett
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial Markets and Institutions 7th Edition, by Anthony Saunders, Marcia Cornett.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 785 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!