Complete eTextbook Content:
- Introduction to Accounting and Business.
- Analyzing Transactions.
- The Adjusting Process.
- Completing the Accounting Cycle.
- Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
- Internal Control and Cash.
- Long-Term Assets: Fixed and Intangible.
- Liabilities: Current, Installment Notes, and Contingencies
- Liabilities: Bonds Payable.
- Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
- Statement of Cash Flows.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting.
- Job Order Costing.
- Process Costing Systems.
- Activity-Based Costing.
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Variable Costing for Management Analysis.
- Evaluating Variances from Standard Costs.
- Evaluating Decentralized Operations.
- Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
- Capital Investment Analysis.
- Lean Manufacturing and Activity Analysis.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: Revenue Recognition
Appendix C: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix D: Investments.
Appendix E: Nike Inc., Form 10-K for the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2015.
Name: Financial & Managerial Accounting, 14th Edition
Author: Carl Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial & Managerial Accounting, 14th Edition, by Carl Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1474 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!