Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Excel 2016.
2. The Basic Financial Statements.
3. Financial Statement Analysis Tools.
4. The Cash Budget.
5. Financial Forecasting.
6. Forecasting Sales with Time Series Methods.
7. Break-Even and Leverage Analysis.
8. The Time Value of Money.
9. Common Stock Valuation.
10. Bond Valuation.
11. The Cost of Capital.
12. Capital Budgeting.
13. Risk and Capital Budgeting.
14. Portfolio Statistics and Diversification.
15. Writing User-Defined Functions with VBA.
16. Analyzing Datasets with Tables and Pivot Tables.
Name: Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel 2016 8th Edition
Author: Timothy R. Mayes
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel 2016 8th Edition, by Timothy R. Mayes.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 562 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!