Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Purpose and Use of Financial Statements
2. A Further Look at Financial Statements
3. The Accounting Information System
4. Accrual Accounting Concepts
5. Merchandising Operations
6. Reporting and Analyzing Inventory
7. Internal Control and Cash
8. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
9. Reporting and Analyzing Long-lived Assets
10. Reporting and Analyzing Liabilities
11. Reporting and Analyzing Shareholders’ Equity
12. Reporting and Analyzing Investments
13. Statement of Cash Flows
14. Performance Measurement
Appendix A: Specimen Financial Statements: The North West Company Inc.
Appendix B: Specimen Financial Statements: Sobeys Inc.
Name: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision-Making, 7th Canadian Edition
Author: Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso, Barbara Trenholm, Wayne Irvine, Christopher D. Burnley
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision-Making, 7th Canadian Edition, by Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso, Trenholm, Irvine, Burnley.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1888 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!