Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An introduction to accounting
2. The recording process
3. Accrual accounting concepts
5. Reporting and analysing inventory
6. Accounting information systems
7. Reporting and analysing cash and receivables
8. Reporting and analysing non-current assets
9. Reporting and analysing liabilities
10. Reporting and analysing equity
11. Statement of cash flows
12. Financial statement analysis and decision making
13. Analysing and integrating GAAP
Case studies Chapters 1–12, prepared by Wendy Pabst
Appendix A Domino’s Pizza annual report 2013 (abridged)
Appendix B Time value of money
Name: Financial Accounting: Reporting, Analysis and Decision Making 5th Edition
Author: Shirley Carlon, Rosina McAlpine, Chrisann Palm, Lorena Mitrione, Ngaire Kirk, Lily Wong
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial Accounting: Reporting, Analysis and Decision Making 5th Edition, by Carlon, McAlpine, Palm, Mitrione, Kirk, Wong.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 967 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!