Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introducing Financial Accounting
2. Financial Statements and the Accounting System
3. Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
4. Reporting and Analyzing Merchandising Operations
5. Reporting and Analyzing Inventories
6. Reporting and Analyzing Cash, Fraud, and Internal Controls
7. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
8. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Assets
9. Reporting and Analyzing Current Liabilities
10. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Liabilities
11. Reporting and Analyzing Equity
12. Reporting and Analyzing Cash Flows
13. Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
Appendix A Financial Statement Information
Appendix B Applying Present and Future Values
Appendix C Investments
Appendix D International Operations
Name: Financial Accounting: Information for Decisions 9th Edition
Author: John Wild
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Accounting: Information for Decisions 9th Edition, by John Wild.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1682 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!