Complete eTextbook Content:
- Financial Accounting and its Economic Context
- A Closer Look at the Financial Statements
- The Measurement Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- The Mechanics of Financial Accounting
- Using Financial Statement Information
- The Current Asset Classification, Cash, and Accounts Receivable
- Merchandise Inventory
- Investments in Equity Securities
- Long-Lived Assets
- Introduction to Liabilities: Economic Consequences, Current Liabilities, and Contingencies
- Long-Term Liabilities: Notes, Bonds, and Leases
- Stockholders’ Equity
- The Complete Income Statement
- The Statement of Cash Flows
Name: Financial Accounting in an Economic Context, 10th Edition
Author: Jamie Pratt, Michael F. Peters
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial Accounting in an Economic Context, 10th Edition, by Jamie Pratt, Michael F. Peters.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 798 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!