Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to accounting
2. Measuring and reporting financial position
3. Measuring and reporting financial performance
4. Accounting for limited companies (1)
5. Accounting for limited companies (2)
6. Measuring and reporting cash flows
7. Recognising and reporting assets and liabilities
8. Analysing and interpreting financial statements (1)
9. Analysing and interpreting financial statements (2)
10. Reporting the financial results of groups of companies
11. Increasing the scope of financial reporting
12. Governing a company
Appendix A Recording financial transactions
Appendix B Glossary of key terms
Appendix C Solutions to self-assessment questions
Appendix D Solutions to critical review questions
Appendix E Solutions to selected exercises
Name: Financial Accounting for Decision Makers 9th Edition
Author: Peter Atrill; Eddie McLaney
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial Accounting for Decision Makers 9th Edition, by Peter Atrill; Eddie McLaney.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 618 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!