Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Overview of Financial Statements.
1. Introduction to Business Activities and Overview of Financial Statements and the Reporting Process.
Part 2. Accounting Concepts and Methods.
2. The Basics of Record Keeping and Financial Statement Preparation: Balance Sheet.
3. The Basics of Record Keeping and Financial Statement Preparation: Income Statement.
4. Balance Sheet: Presenting and Analyzing Resources and Financing.
5. Income Statement: Reporting the Results of Operating Activities.
6. Statement of Cash Flows: Reporting the Effects of Operating, Investing, and Financing Activities on Cash Flows.
7. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis.
Part 3. Measuring and Reporting Assets and Equities Using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
8. Revenue Recognition, Receivables, and Advances from Customers.
9. Working Capital.
10. Long-Lived Tangible and Intangible Assets.
11. Notes, Bonds, and Leases.
12. Liabilities: Off-Balance-Sheet Financing, Retirement Benefits, and Income Taxes.
13. Marketable Securities and Derivatives.
14. Intercorporate Investments in Common Stock.
15. Shareholders’ Equity: Capital Contributions and Distributions.
Part 4. Synthesis.
16. Statement of Cash Flows: Another Look.
17. Synthesis of Financial Reporting.
Appendix: Time Value of Cash Flows: Compound Interest Concepts and Applications.
Name: Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses, 14th Edition
Author: Roman L. Weil, Katherine Schipper, Jennifer Francis
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses, 14th Edition, by Weil, Schipper, Francis.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 869 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!