Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to financial accounting
2. Measuring and evaluating financial position and financial performance
Appendix to Chapter 2: Background: Sole traders, partnerships, companies and financing
3. The double-entry system
Appendix to Chapter 3: A brief history of early accounting
5. Accrual accounting adjustments
6. Financial reporting principles, accounting standards and auditing
7. Internal Control and cash
8. Accounts receivable and further record-keeping
10. Non-current assets
Appendix to Chapter 11: Future cash flows: Present value analysis
12. Completing the balance sheet
13. Revenue and expense recognition: additional concepts
14. The statement of cash flows
15. Financial statement analysis
16. Accounting policy choices
17. Sustainability reporting
Name: Financial Accounting: An Integrated Approach 7th Edition
Author: Ken Trotman, Elizabeth Carson, Kate Morgan
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Accounting: An Integrated Approach 7th Edition, by Ken Trotman, Elizabeth Carson, Kate Morgan.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 746 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!