Complete eTextbook Content:
- Introduction to Accounting and Business.
- Analyzing Transactions.
- The Adjusting Process.
- Completing the Accounting Cycle.
- Accounting Systems.
- Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
- Internal Controls and Cash.
- Long-Term Assets: Fixed and Intangible.
- Current Liabilities and Payroll.
- Accounting for Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
- Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
- Long-Term Liabilities: Bonds and Notes.
- Investments and Fair Value Accounting.
- Statement of Cash Flows.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix C: Revenue Recognition.
Appendix D: Nike Inc., Form 10-K for the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2015.
Name: Financial Accounting 15th Edition
Author: Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Financial Accounting 15th Edition, by Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 984 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!