Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Financial Statements
2. Transaction Analysis
3. Accrual Accounting and Income
4. Internal Control and Cash
5. Receivables and Revenue
6. Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
7. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
8. Current and Contingent Liabilities
9. Long-Term Liabilities
10. Stockholders’ Equity
11. The Statement of Cash Flows
12. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: Apple Inc. Annual Report: 2016
Appendix B: Typical Charts of Accounts for Different Types of Businesses
Appendix C: Summary of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Appendix D: Summary of Differences Between US GAAP and IFRS Cross Referenced to Chapter
Appendix E: Investments
Appendix F: Time Value of Money
Name: Financial Accounting, 12th Edition
Author: C. William Thomas, Wendy M Tietz, Walter T. Harrison
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Accounting, 12th Edition, by C. William Thomas, Wendy M Tietz, Walter T. Harrison.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 868 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!