Complete eBook Content:
Part I. Optical Communication Link Fundamentals
1. Basic Elements of Optical Communication
2. Optical Wave Propagation
Part II. Fundamentals of Optical Communication
3. Types of Signals in Optical Communication Channels
4. An Introduction to the Principles of Coding and Decoding of Discrete Signals
5. Coding in Optical Communication Channels
6. Fading in Optical Communication Channels
7. Modulation of Signals in Optical Communication Links
8. Optical Sources and Detectors
Part III. Wired Optical Communication Links
9. Light Waves in Fiber Optic Guiding Structures
10. Dispersion Properties of Fiber Optic Structures
Part IV. Wireless Optical Channels
11. Atmospheric Communication Channels
Part V. Data Stream Parameters in Atmospheric and Fiber Optic Communication Links with Fading
12. Transmission of Information Data in Optical Channels: Atmospheric and Fiber Optics
Name: Fiber Optic and Atmospheric Optical Communication
Author: Nathan Blaunstein, Shlomo Engelberg, Evgenii Krouk, Mikhail Sergeev
Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Fiber Optic and Atmospheric Optical Communication, by Nathan Blaunstein, Shlomo Engelberg, Evgenii Krouk, Mikhail Sergeev.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 225 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!