Complete eTextbook Content:
I. Foundations in Family Health Care Nursing
1. Family Health Care Nursing: An Introduction
2. Theoretical Foundations for the Nursing of Families
3. Family Demography: Continuity and Change in North American Families
4. Family Policy: The Intersection of Family Policies, Health Disparities, and Health Care Policies
5. Family Nursing Assessment and Intervention
II. Families Across the Health Continuum
6. Family Health Promotion
7. Nursing Care of LGBTQ Families *NEW*
8. Genomics and Family Nursing Across the Life Span
9. Families Living With Chronic Illness
10. Families in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
11. Trauma and Family Nursing
III. Nursing Care of Families in Clinical Areas
12. Family Nursing With Childbearing Families
13. Family Child Health Nursing
14. Family Nursing in Acute Care Adult Settings
15. Family Health in Mid- and Later Life
16. Family Mental Health Nursing
17. Families and Community and Public Health Nursing
Name: Family Health Care Nursing: Theory, Practice, and Research 6th Edition
Author: Joanna Rowe Kaakinen, Deborah Padgett Coehlo, Rose Steele, Melissa Robinson
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Family Health Care Nursing: Theory, Practice, and Research 6th Edition, by Joanna Rowe Kaakinen, Deborah Padgett Coehlo, Rose Steele, Melissa Robinson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 665 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!