Complete eTextbook Content:
I. Introduction to Exercise Physiology
1. Welcome to the Field of Exercise Physiology
2. Physical Fitness and Health
II. Fueling Physical Activity
3. Introduction to Basic Sports
4. Bioenergetics of Exercise and Energy Transfer
5. Energy Expenditure
III. Physiological Systems
6. Respiratory System
7. Cardiovascular System
8. Acute and Chronic Cardiorespiratory Responses to Exercise
9. Structure and Function of Muscle and the Nervous System
10. Acute and Chronic Neuromuscular Responses to Exercise
11. Endocrine System and Hormonal Responses to Exercise
12. Thermoregulatory System and Thermoregulatory Responses to Exercise
IV. Physiology of Training
13. Principles of Exercise Training
14. Stability and Mobility Training
15. Cardiorespiratory Training
16. Resistance Training
17. Flexibility Training
18. Skill-Related Training
19. Mind-Body Exercise and Fitness
V. Nutritional Strategies
20. Nutrition and Hydration for Optimal Sports Performance, Fitness, and Health
21. Nutritional Supplements and Ergogenic Aids
VI. Obesity and Weight Management
22. Physiology of Obesity
23. Body Composition
24. Weight Management Strategies
VII. Fitness Across the Life Span
25. Children and Adolescence
26. Older Adults
VIII. Special Considerations
27. Cardiometabolic Disorders
28. Other Common Medical Conditions and Pregnancy
29. Altitude, Pollution, and Underwater Diving: Effects on Exercise Capacity
30. Common Musculoskeletal Injuries
Appendix A: American Council on Exercise Fitness Certifications
Name: Exercise Physiology (Foundations of Exercise Science)
Author: John P. Porcari, Cedric X. Bryant, Fabio Comana
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Exercise Physiology (Foundations of Exercise Science), by John P. Porcari, Cedric X. Bryant, Fabio Comana.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 937 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!