Complete eTextbook Content:
About The Authors
1. Introduction to Statistics.
2. Frequency Distributions.
3. Central Tendency.
5. z-Scores: Location of Scores and Standardized Distributions.
7. Probability and Samples: The Distribution of Sample Means.
8. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing.
9. Introduction to the t Statistic.
10. The t Test for Two Independent Samples.
11. The t Test for Two Related Samples.
12. Introduction to Analysis of Variance.
13. Two-Factor Analysis of Variance.
14. Correlation and Regression.
15. The Chi-Square Statistic: Tests for Goodness of Fit and Independence.
Appendix A: Basic Mathematics Review
Appendix B: Statistical Tables
Appendix C: Solutions for Odd-Numbered Problems in the Text
Appendix D: General Instructions for Using SPSS
Statistics Organizer: Finding the Right Statistics for Your Data
Summary of Statistics Formulas
Name: Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences, 10th Edition
Author: Frederick J Gravetter, Larry B. Wallnau, Lori-Ann B. Forzano, James E. Witnauer
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Essentials of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences 10th Edition, by Frederick J Gravetter, Larry B. Wallnau, Lori-Ann B. Forzano, James E. Witnauer.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 690 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!