Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference about Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences about Population Variances.
12. Comparing Multiple Proportions, Test of Independence and Goodness of Fit.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
Appendix A: References and Bibliography.
Appendix B: Tables.
Appendix C: Summation Notation.
Appendix D: Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Even-Numbered Exercises. (online)
Appendix E: Microsoft Excel 2016 and Tools for Statistical Analysis.
Appendix F: Computing p-Values Using Minitab and Excel.
Name: Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics 8th Edition
Author: David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams, Jeffrey D. Camm, James J. Cochran
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics 8th Edition, by Anderson, Sweeney, Williams, Camm, Cochran.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 886 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!