Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Functional Analysis
2. Vector Analysis
3. Generalized Coordinates and Tensors
4. Determinants and Matrices
5. Linear Algebra
6. Practical Linear Algebra
7. Applications of Linear Algebra
8. Sequences and Series
9. Complex Numbers and Functions
10. Complex Analysis
11. Ordinary Differential Equations
12. Second-Order Differential Equations and Special Functions
13. Bessel’s Equation and Bessel Functions
14. Partial Differential Equations and Separation of Variables
15. Fourier Series
16. Fourier and Laplace Transforms
17. Calculus of Variations
18. Probability Theory and Distributions
19. Information Theory
Name: Essentials of Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering, 2nd Edition
Author: Selcuk S. Bayin
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Essentials of Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering, 2nd Edition, by Selcuk S. Bayin.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 948 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!