Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: BUSINESS COMMUNICATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE.
1. Succeeding in the Social and Mobile Workplace.
Part 2: THE WRITING PROCESS IN THE INFORMATION AGE.
2. Planning Business Messages.
3. Organizing and Drafting Business Messages.
4. Revising Business Messages.
Part 3: CONTEMPORARY WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION.
5. Short Workplace Messages and Digital Media.
6. Positive and Neutral Messages.
7. Negative Messages.
8. Persuasive Messages.
Part 4: BUSINESS REPORTS AND PROPOSALS — BEST PRACTICES.
9. Informal Reports.
10. Proposals and Formal Reports.
Part 5: PROFESSIONALISM, TEAMWORK, MEETINGS, AND SPEAKING SKILLS.
11. Professionalism at Work: Business Etiquette, Ethics, Teamwork, and Meetings.
12. Business Presentations.
Part 6: EMPLOYMENT COMMUNICATION TODAY.
13. The Job Search, Résumés, and Cover Messages.
14. Interviewing and Following Up.
Appendix A: Message Formats.
Appendix B: Documentation Formats.
Appendix C: Correction Symbols and Proofreading Marks.
Appendix D: Grammar/Mechanics Handbook [Including Confusing Words and 160 Frequently Misspelled Words].
Glossary (Available only within MindTap).
Name: Essentials of Business Communication 11th Edition
Author: Mary Ellen Guffey, Dana Loewy
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Essentials of Business Communication 11th Edition, by Mary Ellen Guffey, Dana Loewy.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 594 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!