Complete eTextbook Content:
1. INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL REPORTING FOR GOVERNMENTAL AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
2. OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL REPORTING FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
3. MODIFIED ACCRUAL ACCOUNTING: INCLUDING THE ROLE OF FUND BALANCES AND BUDGETARY AUTHORITY
4. ACCOUNTING FOR THE GENERAL AND SPECIAL REVENUE FUNDS
5. ACCOUNTING FOR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL FUND TYPES: CAPITAL PROJECTS, DEBT SERVICE, AND PERMANENT
6. PROPRIETARY FUNDS
7. FIDUCIARY (TRUST) FUNDS
8. GOVERNMENT-WIDE STATEMENTS, CAPITAL ASSETS, LONG-TERM DEBT
9. ADVANCED TOPICS FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
10. ACCOUNTING FOR PRIVATE NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
11. COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY ACCOUNTING
12. ACCOUNTING FOR HOSPITALS AND OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
13. AUDITING, TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS, AND EVALUATING PERFORMANCE
14. FINANCIAL REPORTING BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Name: Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations 13th Edition
Author: Paul A. Copley
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Essentials of Accounting for Governmental and Not-for-Profit Organizations 13th Edition, by Paul A. Copley.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 449 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!