Complete eTextbook Content:
- Cells: The Fundamental Units of Life
- Chemical Components of Cells
- Energy, Catalysis, and Biosynthesis
- Protein Structure and Function
- DNA and Chromosomes
- DNA Replication and Repair
- From DNA to Protein: How Cells Read the Genome
- Control of Gene Expression
- How Genes and Genomes Evolve
- Analyzing the Structure and Function of Genes
- Membrane Structure
- Transport Across Cell Membranes
- How Cells Obtain Energy from Food
- Energy Generation in Mitochondria and Chloroplasts
- Intracellular Compartments and Protein Transport
- Cell Signaling
- The Cell-Division Cycle
- Sexual Reproduction and Genetics
- Cellular Communities: Tissues, Stem Cells, and Cancer
Name: Essential Cell Biology 5th Edition
Author: Bruce Alberts, Karen Hopkin, Alexander D. Johnson, David Morgan, Martin Raff, Keith Roberts, Peter Walter
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Essential Cell Biology 5th Edition, by Bruce Alberts, Karen Hopkin, Alexander D. Johnson, David Morgan, Martin Raff, Keith Roberts, Peter Walter.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 864 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!